- God's Design for Sex Series ~ I want to be able to teach the boys what they need to know, When they need to know, in a reletively smooth way. These books are excellent for that.
- 4th Grade Living Books Curriculum ~ Lane and Jacob will be doing LBC together. It is structured for the age group of 8-11, which will be their ages. They will be studying the Civil War in American History, the Middle Ages in World History, Astronomy(Apologia) for Science, Poetry, Music, Art, Shakespeare (Midsummer Night's Dream), Bible, Copywork, Timelines, Nature Studies, and Language Arts. Blake can also sit in on a lot of the reading.
- An Extra Language Arts Grammer Book ~ The Language Arts Books are consumable, so I'll need one for each of them.
- Nature Notebooks (2) ~ These are for their Nature Studies.
- Christian Liberty Nature Books Set ~ These were recommended for the Nature Studies.
- Spelling Through Copywork ~ The one thing I wasn't thrilled about with the LBC, was their spelling. So, I'll be getting this for Jacob. It's words that are more for his level.
- Pictures in Cursive Primer (2) ~ Lane has been struggling with his cursive writing since before I pulled him out of PS, so, I'll have both of them do this book, to learn their cursive letters.
- Pictures in Cursive A (2) ~ When Lane and Jacob have gottentheir letters down, we'll move on to this book.
- Learning How to Learn ~ This book teaches how to learn from Reference Books. I thought it would be a good thing for Lane, this year.
- Manners for Mealtime ~ What little boy DOESN"T need to learn Table Manners?
- Words of the Week Volume 1 ~ I thought this might be intersting for the who family.
- Egermeier's Bible ~ This is a Picture ible that I want for Blake (and then Landon). It has a ton of Bible stories in it.
- Natural Speller ~ This is the Spelling Program I want for Lane.
- Teach You Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons ~ This is for Blake. He's so excited to get to learn to read. He's already learning to sound out the letters to make words. He's so proud! He can't wait till he read a whole book by himself.
- Math U See ~Primer Set ~ This is for Blake
Blocks (both Sets) ~ These are for the Math Lessons. The Lessons are based on these.
Skip Count CD ~ This will be fun for Blake to learn skip counting.
Gamma Set (includes 2 student packs) ~ This is for Lane and Jacob. They will be doing Multiplication. Lane is doing much better, but when I pulled him out of 4th grade, he was struggling with multiplication. This will give him more time to get it right. Jacob will be ready for this by the time we start it, so I decided to have them do it together.
All in all, it won't be a cheap year, but it won't be too expensive (considering I have 4 boys). But, many of the things on the list, I won't have to buy anymore. And the other stuff probably won't have to be bought again for at least a couple of years, or three.