Deuteronomy 6:7

And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Book-It!

Every month, the kids and I, get together with another homeschool family, and go eat at Pizza Hut. We both have joined Book-It, and they sent us 6 coupons for Free Personal Pan Pizzas for each child, graded K-6. The kids enjoy it, and it gives us a chance to visit another adult.


(In the back) Jacob, Brianna, an Lane

(From the left) Justin and Blake  (The Right) Lane and Brianna

They all LOVE to sprinkle the cheese on their pizzas.

YUMMY!

Landon sat with us. He had loads of fun entertaining Ms. Belinda.

The kids enjoy doing this, but we tend to have to keep telling them to quiet down. They get so excited at seeing each other, they continue to forget to keep their inside voices. lol
Belinda and I enjoy visiting with each other. She is actually my Mother's friend, but she has custody of her Grandkids, so we hang out more. Her daughter and I were childhood friends. I'm so glad these kids have such wonderful Grandparents that were willing to give them a chance at life. Their Parents have really messed up their lives, and lost the kids. They are so sweet and my boys love hanging out with them.
Next month, we may have a hard time finding time to get together. I'm having my Hysterectomy in 2 weeks. But, we'll find some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment